Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Was So Mad

by Jackie Piper

I read a book to my young grandchildren called "I Was So Mad" about a little critter that is furious that he can't get what he wants. It expresses perfectly how I feel about MS. I am "so mad" that the cure for MS eludes us so far! Instead of throwing a tantrum, I am thrilled and privileged to be a part of the movement to make a cure happen through Challenge Walk MS 2013.


I am training in northern Minnesota this week while on vacation and we are staying in a small resort with 12 cabins. There are three unrelated people here this week who have MS. That makes me "so mad!” However, I am so grateful to the Wisconsin Chapter of the NationalMS Society for giving me the opportunity to do something about it.

Jackie Piper and Janet Osborne of MS WARRIORS training
for Challenge Walk MS 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment